Health and Wellbeing
The Health and Wellbeing Team is here to support you,
because health and wellbeing is more than just physical health.
Follow us on Twitter
Visit us on Facebook
- Lifestyle coaching
- Weight management
- Stress management
- Emotional support
- Financial and housing support
- Mental health
- Group activities and support
- And so much more....
Health and Wellbeing Coach
- Lifestyle coaching tailored to individual needs and what matters to them
- Supports healthy lifestyle changes and behaviours to help improve physical and mental health
- For help with weight, eating, physical activity, sleep, routine, mental health, fatigue, pain and management of medical conditions
- Self referral - Email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practical, social and emotional support for anyone who is feeling lonely or isolated, or needs support with managing their health and wellbeing
- Spends time getting to know people and empowering them
- Supports people to connect with community groups and services
- Self referral - Email: email@example.com
Amy and Sally
Occupational Therapists provide support for individuals whose ability to function in day to day activities (occupations) is disrupted by physical or mental illness, developmental delays, the ageing process or emotional trauma.
This support can be provided 1-1 or through group sessions and encourages self-management wherever possible.
Occupational therapy also promotes the use of meaningful occupations (activities important to the individual) to help individuals maintain good mental and physical health.
So contact reception on 0115 846 8888 today to book an appointment
Restarting Wednesday 13th October @ 16:00 - 17:00
- Check-in with each others progress and recap previous session.
- Group discussion around struggles and weekly topic
- Goal setting and summary
Routine, weightloss and health
Nutrition – Carbs/sugar
Nutrition – Fats
Nutrition – Food labels
Psychology of eating (hunger/boredom/emotional)
Stress and sleep
Restrictions with weight loss
Dealing with triggers
- Recap and going forward
Tai Chi sessions every Wednesday @ 15:00 - 16:00 (Via Zoom)
These are FREE sessions, with no obligation to commit, just come give Tai Chi a try!
A great opportunity to try something new, keep active and reduce stress
Email Emma.Swearman@nhs.net for the meeting ID and passcode.
Walk for Wellbeing
A walking group every Wednesday at 13:30
Aimed to improve Mental, social and physical wellbeing
These workshops will introduce 4 different relaxation techniques across 4 weeks. The sessions are open to all patients, to help explore relaxation and improve self-management of stress/anxiety.
The next set of workshops will begin on the 27th September at 4pm. Please ring reception to book onto these sessions.
On booking you will be booked on to all 4 consecutive weeks.
For anyone who would like to plan and create a community garden and allotment.
Open to anyone who wants to get involved, whether you're a patient, student or staff member.